Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wha ha happend was............

I didn't get pregnant!!

Had meeting with RE today, whom I adore and respect, and his first thing to say to me was, " I wondered what the heck you ment when you said I will see ya next week, when I saw your results (of the beta) I was SHOCKED!!" He seemed perplexed when I told him that I woke up Sunday morning (4 days post transfer) and KNEW I wasn't pregnant. He acted very intrigued yet concerned. Who knows maybe he was just acting concerned. Anywho, He said that if he were betting on the cycles he would have put all his money on me!! My response, sarcastic of course, "Glad you didn't!" He had no explanation, no reason, not even a suggestion. He simple said that we would combine the Menapur and the Bravell for the whole cycle. He even said that we couldn't have done much better as far a response and performance, just that "the embryo and the uterus were not speaking the same language" and that is something that mother nature has to do. Feeling good that he didn't have any BAD news! Hopeful for the next cycle. Puzzled that he said that we have a higher success rate than last. How does that work??? Anyway, waiting for AF so we can strap on our bootstraps and saddle up for the next rodeo!!
(((huggs for all)))
A

1 comment:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am sorry about your failed cycle. At least you are ready to get going though. Thanks for you kind words on my blog.