Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's Everywhere It's EVERYWHERE

Well, the reality that I will not have that Turkey baby I was so hopping for is sinking in!! I work in an OB hospital so it is very hard to just not think about it and do something else. To top it all off the gift shop is just around the corner from my office and I must pass it to go anywhere in the hospital. The gift shop isn't a problem, just the new display of basinet and baby items in the window that I must look at ten times a day!! I know hearing the occasional co-worker brag about their easy pregnancy isn't easy, but damn!!! I see nothing but bellies and baby gear everywhere I turn. Not to mention all the maternity clothes I had purchased during my cycle adorning my room!! I want to be invisible sometimes. I guess I can hope for a Valentine's Baby!! God please send me cupid for real!!! Little tiny one preferably without wings and an arrow, but if that's all you got, I'll take it!!! I am sure I will blog again later!!
A

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom.I hope you next cycle goes better, I will be adding you to my blogroll. Welcome to the blogosphere!