Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Finally!!!

Well, AF finally made herself known on Monday!! I called RE and scheduled my day 3 labs! FSH was 4 and E2 was 32! So I am good to go!! Started BCP's today, Fencon FE. I have never taken these before and I am concerned about constipation with the whole Iron thing! We will see! So I take these horrible pills of madness for the next 4 weeks. Then I start stims first part of June!! So I guess I am a June/July cyclist! Is it wrong for me to want this cycle to be over already??? I look at those forever long calendars and get really tired!! So much to do! I wish I could just take it all at once and retrieve tomorrow!! HAHA!! Wow the cycle's we would plow through! I hate the one day at a time business!! Needless to say patience has never been my strong suit!! I feel like that brat girl on Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, "I want the golden ticket, and I want it NOW!!!" Oh well, rant over! Thanks I feel better!!
Anywho, life is crazy with all the kids activities-Dance and Baseball! I am hoping that they will keep my mind off things. My Jay is sooo sweet, I found a homemade card today that he had made me when we found out that the last cycle didn't work. I was in bed for a couple of days sobbing, and it was the sweetest little note about how God's timing is perfect and when it is time for a baby there will be one. Damn christian school that I pay too much money to send him to!! Why must they teach him such wonderful things to say!! JK!!! I guess I will be reading that for the next 8 weeks to keep me grounded!! I am truely blessed for the two that I have, I just want my DH and I to have a special blessing of our own! It is sort of strange to go from a fertile to an infertile! I was told that I would have problems getting pregnant but after two successful pregnancies I said bah hum bug! Little did I know what was to be! Oh to have young eggs and parts again!! Well, I will keep you guys posted on anything new! Just holding my breath until stims!!
A

2 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

You sound so excited! It will all be here before you know it! Once you start the drugs everything goes really quickly. At least that's how it is for me.

Samantha said...

I understand what you're saying about the cycle taking so long. It has always felt like it takes forever to the stim stage for me too. Hope you can be patient!