Thursday, May 31, 2007

OK! I want back off the Roller Coaster!

I know I said that I was ready to get back on, but I lied!! Hormones started ragging when I tried to trick AF to wait another week by extending my bcp's. It is like I keep telling her to wait and she keeps telling me that she is coming and getting madder by the minute that I tell her NO!!! But no longer as I took what will hopefully be my last bcp for the next... oh... forever!!!! I hate those little pills of torture!! Maybe the dog can go dig up my libido now and return it to me! I know my husband will be grateful. Not that I really like him all that much right now (hubs or the dog). Basically, I hate all things that have a penis! Partially glad that I don't need sex to conceive!!! HAHA! Damn hormones! I hope this will get better soon, but I am afraid that it will not as I will start injections on Monday.

Hubs is giving me all sorts of grief! Our 1st year anniversary is 5 days before retrieval and he wants to go to the beach and now is upset that I can't guarantee that it will be possible.
So here is my delima 1)do I let him plan a trip away knowing that it may not happen
2) No matter where we are do I share the bottle of Dom that we got as a wedding gift to share on our 1st year anniversary??
I will blog more tomorrow!!
Let me know what you think,
A

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Man, I hate the timing of these things! No matter what, they interfere with something!

My ideas: plan the trip, but maybe you can make it a little later or earlier? I know it won't quite be on your day, but you'll have more chance of going. If your RE's like mine, you'll be going in for monitoring visiting just about every day for stims :(

Skip the Dom for now. You can't open a bottle of champaigne and save some later, and that might be a bit much.

Maybe you'll be able to celebrate your pregnancy around your anniversary. Could be the bright side!

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It sucks that cycles always seem screw with important events. I would have your hubby plan the trip for after your cycle. You are going to need to be around for monitoring, but I say most definitely have the Dom. I really don't think that a couple of glasses of champagne is going to hurt you.