Friday, July 13, 2007

Meet Dot!

I wish I could figure out how to do pics because I would post the most beautiful dot ever seen!! We had an ultrasound today and it my RE's professional opinion he says, "You have a sac and something in it!" Whoo Hoo!! I love sac's with prizes! Too early to see heartbeat yet so we will return for next u/s on the 25th! They wanted to do one next week, but since I will be having a love affair with Mickey next week, Pregnant Bliss it is!~ At least for a moment I can pretend that all the worry is over and I will be normal and boring from here on out! Beta today was 2076 and P4 was 27 maintaining! I know that I am by no means out of the woods and I have quite the road ahead, but for the first time since Nov of last year I feel like I can breathe! Thanks for all your support and kindness, your words and wishes have meant the world to me and have made this journey so much easier! (((huggs to all))) I hope to bring many Mickey stories home after next and the news from the home front!

A

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Enjoy your trip, I'm glad you can breathe easier!

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Enjoy your trip!! I am so thrilled for you!