Thursday, July 26, 2007

Warning pregnancy talk!

Well, We had a wonderful vacation in Orlando. The lines weren't bad and no one got bent out of shape about anything. We stayed at the beautiful Hilton Grand Vacations Resort-Tuscany. It was an amazing 1 bedroom condo with a full kitchen and washer and dryer to boot! I came home with no dirty clothes from our trip!!! Now for other news, Hubs and I saw the most amazing heartbeat today!!! Galloping horses to a very quick beat!! Started to decrease my meds. One more U/S on Friday and I graduate to hopefully being just boring old pregnant. I will keep you posted to the end. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you still! I haven't forgotten about any of you!
(((huggs)))
A

2 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am glad that you enjoyed your trip, and congrats on seeing the heartbeat!

Samantha said...

Here's to your upcoming graduation!