Thursday, June 14, 2007

CD10!

Well, CD 10 E2 was 3,998!!! I have no idea what to do with that number! We triggered at midnight with only half the hcg. I am not sure what that means either. Nursy RE told me to dilute the novarel in 1cc of water and then only draw out 1/2 to use. WTF?? I paid good money to use all of it!!!! Anyone ever heard of only using 1/2?? I know I am full up with eggs I took my ganirelix at 5pm yesterday then HCG 12am. Last shot!! YAY! I made it, no more pokey pokey!! Hubs wanted me to go workout with him yesterday, I had to regretfully (not really) decline in fear that I may burst an ovary! My tummy is so pooched out, I can't suck it in anymore. I am just ready for bambino pooch instead!! Still holding my breath! Hope you all are on target!

A

2 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It sounds like they might be worried about OHSS. Good luck with your retrieval my dear. Thinking of you.

Samantha said...

With your E2 level on the high side, your clinic may have lowered the HCG dose to reduce the chance of OHSS. Hopefully this will prevent that from happening. Good luck!