Monday, June 4, 2007

First Day of Meds!!

Well, guys and gals, it was my first self injection! Not too bad, just glad those extra pounds I gained last cycle came into a little use! Got really sleepy afterwards but that could be that I am almost half into my 5th shift!! I miss my night time bed. Do you think our ovaries have memory?? Do you think they sense the hormones coming and freeze for a second like we do when we smell or eat something that makes us sick or the feeling like when you eat your favorite chocolate? Maybe the meds are chocolate for the ovaries that's why they get so fat! So would that make our eggs cadbury?? HAHA!! It's late and I am delirious and hungry. Not much to report other than I am seriously trying hard to not get excited, I am sooooo afraid of disappointment. Well, take care ya'll and I will be checkin in on you!!
(((huggs)))
A

OH! Something weird did happen......... When I was drawing up my meds I was listening to my ipod (on shuffle) when the song that Hubs and I danced our last dance to at our wedding, Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. I got this big grin on my face and felt such a peace. It was indescribable. I'd like to think that it was like when you watch a movie and the music leads you to the next scene. From the Wedding to the Family, or least I pray so!!
Still Cautiously dreaming!
A

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Glad the first injections went well! Cadbury eggs... I like that!

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am glad that your first day of injections went well. Hoping for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you did your own injection! Congratulations on the milestone-- I hope they all go this well!

Sara said...

Glad that it went well. The first self-inject is the hardest. Soon you'll be a pro.

Good luck with this cycle! Sometimes #2 is the charm!