Friday, June 29, 2007

So I couldn't take it any longer!

Well, I just had to prepare myself for today's Beta. So good bad or ugly, I had to know if I had tested too early? Or if it was the fate that I feared? But first I wanted to say Thanks to Mary Ellen, Jo, Ellie and Samantha for being optimistic it paid off for me..................... Yep! Two pink lines!!!! The two little lines I have looked for almost 2 years now. Please God let them stay and grow!! I am beside myself. Hubs was so cute he looked at the test and said, "Is this the part where I say , Holy Crap You're Pregnant! How are we going to explain THIS to our parents??" Which is sort of funny because neither of our parents have any clue the struggle we have had with all this. Here I am again Cautiously Dreaming, trying desperately to put on the brakes as my head already has me at delivery! I am still sending Sticky thoughts out to everyone and hopefully the pregnancy hoo-doo-voo-doo to all!!
(((huggs)))
A

6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Horray!!!!!!! That's awesome news A!! Congratulations! I hope that you get some excellent beta numbers!

Samantha said...

Wow!!! Great news!!! I'm so happy for you and I hope the beta numbers look great!!!

Knock Me Up said...

My first visit to your blog and WOW, what lovely news. I'm so happy for you. Take care and we will all think happy, long-term (9 month) thoughts for you.
Merideth

Drowned Girl said...

Hah, so glad your fears were wrong!

Erin said...

Congratulations! That's so great!

AshPash said...

Oh, wow, what exciting news for you! Sending good wishes your way!