Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm BBBBBAAAACCCKKK!!!

So we got home yesterday from the most relaxing beach trip ever! I really needed that and it came at the most appropriate time (mid cycle)! My CD6 E2 was 485 not to shabby and I now have major swiss cheese for ovaries now. I was commenting on how pretty and round they all were, then I went to the RE when I got home and they are getting all squished up together and losing their pretty roundness. They are starting to look like a subway car during peak rush hour! My CD8 E2 was 1595. Movin on up! I go back in the morning for what will probably be my last monitoring before retrieval. My guess is that I will do my HCG injection at midnight tomorrow night and do retrieval on Friday. Wow, I can't believe that it is soo close. At least I already have sore boobs so I can check that off the pre-pregnancy symptom check list, along with cravings (currently it is corn dogs with lots of mustard, last time it was orange sherbet), and a dull lower abdominal pain. These are all pregnancy symptoms so who knows. I guess after not being on the meds and they persist I will get my hopes up. Speaking of hopes up, I did a bad thing I must confess. I bought maternity clothes!!!! I know, I know that is one of the things we IFers try to avoid especially during a cycle, but it was 4 shirts for $25. A deal that I couldn't pass up! Gap maternity at that!! I promise not to do it again until I see a heartbeat!! I really hope this works this time. Here I go Cautiously Dreaming AGAIN!! Trying to figure out what to wear to a wedding that my husband is in on Sat (1dpo) so that I don't look pregnant but comfortable enough. If I buy something in maternity for this reason, does that really count? So much is running through my head! I can't keep a constant thought for anything!! Sorry if I am rambling, just getting nervous, hoping for the best!!
Hang in there everybody! Hope all is well with all of you! Praying for y'all!
(((huggas)))
A

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Sounds like things are going fine. Good luck with the retrieval. I hope your "swiss cheese" has lots of great eggs in it.

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Sounds like everything is going well. Good luck!