Friday, June 8, 2007

E2!

Well, Today I went for my blood work for day 3 on my meds! E2 was 282 which they said was on target! Since Hubs and I are going away for our 2nd Honeymoon/ 1st Anniversary and I need to be monitored on Sat. My RE's office was kind enough to make an appt for me at the beach about 40 min from our hotel! Granted I will need to rise early to be there for an 8am appt, but at least I am not having to cut my weekend short for monitoring. Plus it is going to sort of fun to see another facility and how they run things. I will let you guys know how it goes.
Maybe some of you can help me with this, but I noticed last cycle, after I had taken my med for a few days I began to have a sore throat, general body aches and a dull headache, like I was trying to come down with the flu. I thought then that I might have just gotten a bug or something, but after the second time, I am beginning to wonder if the medication doesn't agree with me. Perhaps this is just what it feels like to have 225iu of hormones surging through me!! I did have my first hot flash today 10:40am, shopping for beach clothes for the weekend when bam... I am sweating buck shot and can hardly breathe. I wanted to tear my clothes off in the middle of the food court!!! That was it no more shopping, so I went to visit hubs at his station (he is a paramedic) and got him to check me out. Of course everything was normal I was just "HOT!!" he says. Whatever it felt like I had just got a taste of hell!! Injections are still making me sleepy though. For about 5 hours after I am a ZOMBIE! I am clumsy too! OH well, 7 more days isn't gonna kill me! Retrieval is most likely on Fri 15th! (Glad it isn't the 13th)
As far as incognito injections are concerned....here's my first..... parking lot of the ballpark! I felt like a junkie trying to hurry so I didn't miss much of the game and watching for passers-by so they didn't think I was some crack head that couldn't wait. Then I slouch down in the car seat and put my feet on the dashboard so I could relax my tummy and pinch an inch. I probably looked like I was gorked out or something!! OH the things we do to get preggers!! Please God let it work this time!!
Still hoping and praying for you all!
(((huggs)))
A

1 comment:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

292 is a great number! I hope that you guys have a great time away!

The meds can definitley make your body do weird things sometimes. Hang in there.